Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun Stuff

Every now and then I come across some really cool places or events that I'd like to take Brandon and Isaac to but I always end up forgetting. I tried creating a calendar but that only worked for events on specific days and times. Forget it if they were recurring events, its just not that practical to add everything to a calendar. I tried Evernote, but I just dont like it for some reason. So I decided to take a stab at a blog that way I can also share it with you. The nice thing about it is that I can share the calendar here as well.

This is not a comprehensive list. At least for now. Im just gonna add the things that really pertain to us until I have the ability to do more.

Please email me at eddysarah@gmail if theres something you think I should add.

No comments:

Post a Comment